2020’s LGBT History Month theme is Poetry, Prose, and Plays.
- buy a badge or lanyard for LGBT History Month 2019/2020. The more you buy the less they cost
- download and print our LGBT History wall-chart and put it on your noticeboard at work
- check out our interactive calendar and go to an event in your area
- check out our resources
- organise an event in your area and put it on our interactive calendar
- look at the OUTing the Past LGBT History Festival and go to at least one of the free events there
- Check out this website and our Facebook and Twitter posts and tweets for updates
There is more. If you:
- are in education or youth work use LGBT History Month to promote LGBT equality
- are in education or youth work put some curriculum posters up on your wall
- are in education or youth work check out the Proud Trust’s LGBT History Month Toolkit for 2019. They’ve planned the work so you don’t have to
- know a lot about an LGBT Place or person? Check out OUTing the Past and offer a presentation for next year
- Want to know more about LGBT History Month? Come to the launch 15th November at the Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford! Details in our OUTburst bulletin.
- You can enable the creation of an online digital resource to uncover hidden histories and strengthen the voices and visibility of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans+ people in UK history.
- You can inspire a new generation of activists and build alliances to ensure the significant gains of the last 50 years are not lost by supporting the development of an interactive history resource.
- Donate today and you will make it possible to reach national and international audiences with this free and open digital resource.