Ditch The Label – Cyberbullying Survey 2013
Ditch The Label (DTL) recently posted their Cyberbullying Survey for 2013. It is currently is the largest of its kind; sampling 10,008 young people.
A copy of their report can be downloaded here.
Based upon the data gathered, DTL found that:
- 7 in 10 young people are victims of cyberbullying
- 37% young people experiencing cyberbullying on a highly frequent basis
- 20% of young people are experiencing extreme cyberbullying on a daily basis
- 54% of young people using Facebook reported that they have experienced cyberbullying on the network
- Facebook, Ask.FM and Twitter found to be the most likely sources of cyberbullying
DTL estimate that 5.43 million young people in the UK have experienced cyberbullying, with 1.26 million subjected to extreme cyberbullying on a daily basis.